Monday, December 15, 2008

Vegetarian Dinner

Today my mom told me that is a vegetarian dinner in Han Chiang High School at 8pm.. since i have nothing to do at home so i jux go lo. somemore i can save money for my dinner.. hehe.. due to extra ticket, i ask Qin Qin to go too since she almost everyday free at home.
i fetch her around 7.30pm then we head off to the event. mom went early cuz i told her that the event won't start at time so i vil 'slowly' go.. i fetch Qin Qin while my mom fetch my aunt.

the event of the vegetarian dinner

i hav no idea why they putting bellons everywhere.

The entrance ticket photo taken by Qin Qin

our lucky draw tickets.

Menu( enlarge it to see gt what food if u r hungry)

an open stomach appetite.(I dun knw wat lai also)

cutting cake of their 25 years celebration.

ending part.

the whole event ended at 9smth and sadly our table din get any price de.. so unlucky.. nvm la.

i headed home after i drop Qin Qin.

story ends.

No comments: