Monday, December 15, 2008

My inspiration

I get my inspiration from the ocean. why i say so? @__@
well, i love sitting at beach there enjoying the night view, listen to the ocean sound and wind.
whenever i facing stress or something unhappy, only 4 things i vil do
- go beach n sit there the whole night.
- go gurney and play ' Midnight Maximum Tune 3'
-blogging
-ask my best buddies out

i luv going to beach n sit there for hours. That feeling is so nice. The feeling will be more nice if got a gf company u sit there but sadly i dun have so nvm.. used too de
there maybe people ask why go beach sit, go clubbing better. seriously, i am nt a clubbing kaki, i maybe go there sit n order 1 orange juice? LMAO. i have no problem of going but i just dun really like the environment. nothing much. somemore u need to pay if wan for RM 30smth, waste money.

i am a kind of person who love to enjoy his life without spending a penny from his wallet. i guess.
everytime i sit there,i surely get my inspiration. i dun knw why. maybe i gt connection with the ocean?

maybe was related to my dad? my dad love go to beach and enjoy, i guess i was influenced by him. There is a relationship between my dad, me and the ocean. This secret hardly to tell and i will just only share with the one's i care.

maybe i miss him too much. =(

No comments: