Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Friends

Friends? what is the hidden meaning of this word?
Friends should be the one's that care for you, help you when you needed them the most and more.

In my college life, I been observing and making conclusions, what i get is 'Friends wearing FAKE mask.' Why i say so? well, I DUN MEAN TO INSULT ANYONE, THIS IS JUX MY FEELING.
Some friends they treat u very good at the first place like go hang out together, treat you eat or whatever, then they try to ask for your help on this and that. I DUN GIVE A DAMN BOUT IT!!!!!!!!

like a friend of mine, i am staying near to college but ask me to fetch him back to his house in somewhere far from my house. why must me and nt others that stay in ur place?! why you dun wan go learn car and keep playing online games at home?! do you know is a waste of petrol and time fetching you back while i hav more important things to do so. seriously i dun mind fetching you home but i jux hav one condition thats all. i jux want you to treat me like normal and nt some psycho pathetic. i maybe quiet all the time cuz i need someone to talk too but u jux keep quiet there. one more thing, y u cannot be more independent and why must keep relying on others? you already 19 years old de, pls be more mature de.

while some friends are like so damn FAKE!! i cannot tahan.. a friend of mine, pretend to be so good in front of the lecturer but in the other side is like DEVIL. i knw u very good in studying but pls dun show ur double face. i really cannot tahan. you maybe say that i wrong but did you realize that i been making observation all the time? u sure din realize. I maybe some stupid crazy freak to you but ask urself what are you? PLS LA!! go realize urself before judging one's.

Do u know the meaning of LONELINESS?
i been lonely for 19 years and i hope to have a companion or some friends that i can count on. I just want a friend that really understand what i feels and can company me like go hang out , go eat and more. My personality maybe complicated and hardly to express my feelings but i wanted all my friends to knw that, don't think that i am alwayz steam steam and blur blur cuz u nvr know what i am thinking about. "Human being is like a maze, it is hardly to understand."

it is same like love de. ' Love can be found anywhere but not True Love.'

dun wan to talk de, the more i talk the more i get frustrated!! pai seh ah
ends here.

No comments: