Saturday, December 6, 2008

Memories

I been carrying this memory and the scar in my heart for the past 2 years de and going to be 3 years soon..

Today 6th dec is my daddy birthday.. although he has gone to somewhere that is free from pain, miserable world but i still miss him a lot and i want him to be with me here.

I been praying that i can see him once and talk to him in my dreams, every year my birthday, i wish i could see him just for once or maybe twice but that dream never come true.. why?

that time i just never expect that it will happen to me, it was a sudden and i just cannot accept it and forgive myself that why i never treasure the one's i luv earlier. things happen as far as good at the ealier part but the story ended in sadness?

After u gone, i started to become more stronger n continue living my life and i promise myself that i vil treasure those ppl i luv and i am nt going to let their feelings get hurt.

1 comment:

Teoh Han Hui said...

It's good that you can move forward with a positive spirit. Remember the past even if you can never reconcile.