Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Past

today morning when i am stil on my lovely bed sleeping, suddenly mom ask wanna go hospital cuz my grandma leg gt prob so she hardly to walk. I like so blur then replied yes..

my mom went wif my aunt to General Hospital to sent my grandma for the check up. i went later.. u knw lar.. GH hospital very slow wan... wait wait n wait.. i din even have my breakfast then i quickly rush to hospital de.

My past is haunt me again, i remembered exactly what happen to my dad when he was lying in the hospital when i saw my grandma lying on the bed for X-Ray. I almost cry out cuz that memory.. It is so suffering and i jux cannot get rid of it from my head.

Guys cry maybe look embarras but i jux cannot resis this feeling.. it haunt me for almost 3 years de but i still cannot forget.. why? i lost my grandpa and grandma(father's side) and this is the only grandma(mother's side) i had and i dun wan to lose her.. i luv her and i treasure her a lot.
this feeling is totally the same when my dad paralysed in hospital. it was so suffering..

my grandma had to stay in hospital for a few dayz.. the doctor said she had to rest her leg for 1 month before she can walk again.. means next year de.. hope my grandma will be ok..

3 comments:

Teoh Han Hui said...

Hope your grandma recovers soon.
Better treasure the time together before it's too late...

Anonymous said...

i hope she will recover soon.
its more genuine to show ur feelings. people come and go. this is life. but i have a great feeling that ur grandmother will recover soon. honestly...someone above us is watching us.

winnie teh said...

din think 2 much!!jus relax!!
coz i feeling ur grandmother sure will recover soon de!!
finaly...i hope ur grandmother recover soon n always health...
hope u n ur family can hapiness in ur life!!!