Sunday, December 21, 2008

In Qin's House

due to fri night watching anime until the next morning 7am, i was sleeping like 'PIG' on my beloved bed. hehe.. i slept until 2pm, irwin sms me at 10smth cuz he is coming my house to do something.. sry about that and the thing happen on fri night.
the thing happen here, Qin Qin called me at 2 smth and ask me that i want go her house eat or not cause there is somebody cooking spaghetti. that i just wake up from my dreamland so i like blur blur.. lolx.. i jux say ok then i poof off to her house..
when reach there, i met up wif calvin, qin and a new friend, wei tian. a sweet girl. nice to meet u too. wei tian cooked the spaghetti, qin qin perparing to bake a cheese cake(my favourite). yeah!! and cal was busing frying sausages. The spaghetti was nice de. thank you wei tian.

cal was frying the sausages

after eating, we go play UNO cards.. four of us playing in one room. i dun mean to show off or whatever bcuz i keep winning.. blek.. wei tian is like... HAHAHAA. ^o^

the cheese cake

Qin, Wei Tian and Calvin posting in front of the camera

Qin and Tian takes the cake as drum and play wif it.=)

there is a video i recorded but tian ask me dun put it on the blog cuz later 'mempersiasuikan' so dun put de.
cal went back around 5.30pm, we continue playing after sending calvin.. i kena a new 'pressie' from wei tian.. i kena 'Kuci' in hokkien from Qin and Tian until like mad.. three of us enjoying a lovely time although i kena bully the most.. lalala~~

i let Tian Tian and Qin Qin drive my car.. Tian Tian is like so scared due to long time din drive car three of us headed for dinner around 7smth de in padang near CDK. i met up wif Nixon and his gf. good 2 c u there.
after that, we headed back to Qin Qin house, qin qin drove my car back and tian tian drove my car inside qin qin's house. we really have a wonderful time. Qin Qin let me drove her car one round. 1st time drove her car is like so scared cuz i nvr been driving such a big car before.
we continue playing UNO again. Wei Tian is like winning for the continue 3 rounds while i keep losing.. Wei Tian, i want to change Feng Shui.. we played until almost 11 then wei tian need to go home de so do i.. i kena that thing again in the lift while we heading down to the carpark. XD
i went home after that de. Thank you Wei Tian,Qin Qin and Calvin for everything. I appreciate that.

1 comment:

iCalvyn.com said...

wa..cheese cake, self make one very nice leh, i wish my mum can make cheese cake for me.. hehe