Friday, December 12, 2008

The other way round

jux cut the story short.

when i was going with dinner with my mom near the komtar there. my mom suddenly ask me to stop and i was wondering why she ask me to stop the car and she told me she wants to buy 4D. i like quite shock and i like quite for a while then i told my mom that when i was a little kid, u alwayz told me nt to gamble no matter what happen cuz ur luck maybe 50/50 and you are wasting the money u earn. there is a chinese word " 10 times gamble, 9 times lose; dun gamble, you are the winner". i dun really how to translate bt is something like this. now things has turn the other way round, i jux never expected that my mom can ask me to stop the car and let her go buy 4D. i can understand how hard is my mom earn money to raise me up but is totally nt worth it to buy such things like that. is really total waste of money. i dun mean to say my parents but as u know that human are nt perfect, everyone makes mistake and they learn from their mistake. i vil never ever gamble in my life but if among friends like play play, i vil( but no money wan la).hehe

1 comment:

bbchelx said...

actually... to them, like ur mom... its not a gamble... since the economy goes crazy, ppl buy 4Ds is a way of buying hopes...
a hope that things will get better, that financial problem can be solve and all..
it doesnt meant to be gamble only..