Friday, March 20, 2009

Parents

Recently, i have some misunderstanding with my parents.. They always think that they are right in every decision they make. They think that their sons/daughter will be afraid when they louder their voice. They hardly to accept criticize from anyone. I believe some of the sons or daughter tell their parents this is wrong or whatever, the parents may think that their kids are no manners and did nt respect to elders. Pls la, this is a modern world and is not what 60's or 70's.. If ppl criticize then learn from the mistake u make then you will improve yourself by that. It so easy and so simple.. Actually i should go to renew my car liscense then my mom ask something so stupid to the counter girl. "You earn RM5 for commision right? " OMG!!!! I like WTF, why she ask the girl so stupid question?! I bet everyone that sitting there had listen to what she said.. I wish to tell her, where gt ppl ask this kind of question and if u wish to emberass yourself , please don't include me.. Why people never try to be polite and ask a proper question? I just never expect that my mom will ask such question somemore her voice so loud.. =.=

My parents always hope that i can become like them but do they really understand what i wants, how i feels? For me, my mom always make a comparison between me and my friends. I know i am not that kind of son who can sit in front of the table and study for marathon hours. I am more to outdoors or active type.. Sometimes parents just narrow minded and cause them think negative things all the time..

EXAMPLE of topics that my parents talking.
Is going at night a wrong thing?
People who does not want to study are bad?
People are gays or lesbian are disgusting?
Going out everyday is a wrong thing?
People who smokes or a drinker is surely a bad guys?

Going out at night is bad? I don't think is bad wo.. I know going at night maybe met up with drug addict, drunk driver, mat rempit or whatever.. I don't give a DAMN at all.. At 1st place, I hate smoke, I hate drugs.. You want to become good person or bad person is your decison and i choose to become the good person. I admit that i got such friends that smoke and drink and i do mix with them but i will never get influence by them. I mix with friends who are active, love sports and more.. Sometimes go for a drink at night or maybe go hang out somewhere at the beach. Is it wrong? Not at all.

People who don't want to study are bad? I do have several friends that do not study after form 5.. They just work and hanging out all night long.. What's wrong if i mix with them? Maybe they are not suitable for study? I believe that they will know study is how important when they grown up..

I don't mind having G and L friends.. As long they are friendly to me, i don't mind with it.. My parents will say negative things about them when they saw G and L.. They never try to think how they feel in the 1st place and becoming G and L is nt that want also.. Is the cause of genetic and cause them to become like that.. Why G and L must be ignored by the society? They are also human just maybe girl girl a bit.. who cares? Just parents that will never understand cause they are not G or L so they thinks that they can do whatever they want?

Go hang out everyday with your best friends also wrong? hey hey, If i don't go out, i will spending almost all my time infront my lappy.. My mom always nagg me why don't go exercise or whatever while i did go exercise and she's not the one.. My mom did not go for exercise for months le somemore say that i did not exercise.. Pls la.. Think before you talk, ok? Sometimes i did not show it cause i don't want other's to know about it. In my opinion, Parents just judge from what they heard and make conclusions. They never go understand the situation of their son or daughter.

People who drinks or smoke is bad guy? Parents always think those people are bad? Are they?
Then pls tell me why my friend smoking and can score good result in exams? Parents always follow their old fashion thinking and thinks smoking and drinking is wrong but do they go understand why they smoke and drink? Nah.. I dare to say NO!!!!! One's smoke maybe stress? influence? heart break? for the sake of fun? To show off that smoking is cool? Alah.... I dun care.. They don't know anything and just blame them for no good..

Parents- narrow minded, never try to understand how the situations go, always follow the traditional way, always think negative and blah blah blah..

I don't hate my parents but just hope that they will change their attitude. That's all.

1 comment:

Mr Fadhir said...

Bro..

Sometimes parents scold us, they scold us for our own benefit mah.
=)

Oh ya.. My bro shud noe dat my parents, especially my mum, is the same also.
XD

Cannot go out late at night.. Coz dun wan u to be involved in "bad" stuff.
(This is what my mum said)

"Bad" friends are "bad" influence.

Think the rationality of their "requests" and imagine in their shoes.
If we have children whom we love,
I'm sure we nag at them too.
LOL!!!

Stay happy, my dear bro.
=)