Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blogging

Recently, there's a friend asking me why i blogging? Thousand of toughts run through my mind so i decided to post it here. For me, blogging is a place that can let you express your feeling or in other words, some people are feel shy to express themselves to the world so they express it in blogging. I blogging is to express all my feelings into it no matter is happy, sad, angry, emo and more. I admit i am a complicated person and i hardly express myself to the world but i start to changing after i realize that i cannot live in a world by myself so i try to express myself to the world what i am capable of. (express myself is nt asking myself to be naked on the roadside.. TT ) Blogging is nt only help you to express ur feelings, people that reads ur blog also can know how you feel and share ur burden together. Is it true?

1 comment:

Mr Fadhir said...

Happiness will be doubled if shared.
Sadness will be halved if shared.
=)