Thursday, March 26, 2009

Night Market

I went to Night market at Farlim with Shu Ting and Qi Shen.. Daniel went to Butterworth for some 'business' so he cannot join us.. so nvm.. I fetch Qi Shen then go to Shu Ting house.. Shu Ting was doing experiment on how to bancuh Coffee..

Went there around 9pm.. Is quite crowded and almost raining. The food smell was so nice and makes me so damn hungry( I am a kind of person who cannot resist to food.. XD).. I bought one chicken, one jagung and one sausage and one orange juice.. so nice le.. hehe..

After that, we went to starbucks in E- Gate to hav a sit and talk while the time is still so early. Qi Shen met up with a friend and having a 'sweet talk' while dump me and shu ting sitting there watching.. **perli-ing him** wakakaka

After sent Qi Shen back, i went to Shu Ting house to drink her coffee that she promise to do for me.. Well, the smell is nice and the taste maybe feel pahit but is very nice. We have a chat until almost 1am.. HEHE.. I give her a new nickname.. '******************' cannot tell le, later she come my house kill me..

She give me a new nickname ' Italy Sausage'.. T.T.. Why Italy sausage?? lucky nt 'No Sausage' but is still better than none right? hahaa

ok le.. now freakin sleepy.. goodnight. XD

3 comments:

Daniel said...

lolz..what buisness..zzzz

Jocelyn's world said...

how we know wor??
haha....

-XL- said...

business? whr??