Thursday, March 26, 2009

100 things

1. Last beverage→ Coffee.
2. Last phone call - Qi Shen.
3. Last text message→ Qi Shen.
4. Last song you listened to → Haru Haru from Big Bang.
5. Last time you cried→ A few months ago.

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice → yeap.
2. Been cheated on?→ A few times.
3. Kissed someone? → Yes.
4. Lost someone special?→ Yes, I did.
5. Been depressed?→ A few times.
6. Been drunkand threw up?→ Never.

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
1. White.
2. Black.
3. Red.
4. Brown.
5. Green.
6. Pink.

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → I am doing that now.
2. Fallen out of love → Of course.
3. Laughed until you cried → Yea.
4. Met someone who changed you→ Yea and that was years ago.
5. Found out who your true friends were → Yeap.
6. Found out someone was talking about you → Let them talk about it and I don't care about it.
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list → For what reason i kiss my friend?
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → Most of them?
9. How many kids do you want to have→ I don't wish to know.
10. Do you have any pets → Nope.
11. Do you want to change your name→ No. I love my name. ^^
12. What did you do for your last birthday → Alone watching movie in cinema.
13. What time did you wake up today → 6.30am
14. What were you doing at midnight last night → Chatting with my friends in msn.
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → Will I achieve my dreams?
16. Last time you saw your mother→ 15 minutes ago.
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I wish to see my dad again.
18. What are you listening to right now → Haru Haru by Big Bang.
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → No.
23. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Nothing at all.
24. Most visited webpage → Facebook and Blog.

1. What's your name→ Lau Xue Liang.
2. Nicknames→ Liang Liang, XL, Lightbulb, Italy sausage....
3. Relationship Status → Single and Available.
4. Zodiac sign→ Cancer.
5. Male or female or transgendered→ Male.
6. Primary→ as in primary school? Union Primary School.
7. Middle School → Chung Hwa Confucian High School.
8. High school → Chung Hwa Confucian High School.
10. Hair color → black.
11. Long or short → short.
16. Height → 170 to 180cm.
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes, i do.
18: What do you like about yourself? → I am socialize.
19. Piercings → Never, it's hurting my body.
20. Tattoos → Never. What is the purpose?
21. Righty or lefty → For?

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → I am healthy.
23. First piercing → Never.
24. First best friend → Shaun Low.
26. First sport you joined → Badminton.
27. First pet → Goldfish.
28. First vacation → Sarawak.
29. First concert → Nope.
30. First crush → That was long time ago.

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating → Hungry but no food.
50. Drinking → Mineral water.
51. Already missing → Nope.
52. I'm about to → Sleep.
53. Listening to → Music.
55. Waiting for → What's going to happen tomorrow.

YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? → I love to.
59. Want to get married? → 100% sure.
60. Careers in mind? → Psychologist.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
69. Hugs or kisses → Kisses.
70. Shorter or taller → Taller.
71. Older or Younger → Younger.
72. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic.
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice arms.
74. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive.
75. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
77. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Hesitant.
78. Kissed a stranger → Never.
79. Drank hard liquor → Is going to hurt my body.
80. Lost Glasses/contacts - No.
81. Had sex on 1st date - Insane.
82. Broken someone's heart → I did and I am trying not to do it.
83. Had your own heart broken → Most of the time.
85. Been arrested → I never against the law.
86. Turned someone down → Sometimes.
87. Cried when someone died → It depends on who is it.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → If not a guy?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Yes, i do.
90. Miracles → I believe that.
91. Love at first sight → Sometimes.
92. Heaven → Definitely.
93. Santa Clause → Yea.
95. Kiss on the first date? → Isn't this too obvious?
96. Angels → All the time.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → I will never do that in my life.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Yes.

No comments: