Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tagged by Tiffanie

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
1)I am definetely a male
2)Love to play badminton
3)want to find a gf
4)love go hang out with my friends
5)A shopping lover
6)love to eat
7)will try to help my friends as much as i can
8)lacking of money
9)Taylor swift rocks!!
10)using a toshiba laptop
11)want to become a famous psychologist!!
12)treasure everyone
13)keep complaining my room too small de
14)using Sony Erricsson W850i
15)gt many nicknames( Liang Liang, Xiao lang, Lightbulb..)
16)Trust is the most important in everything.

Taggggggg.....................................
I)Tiffanie
II)Wei Tian
III)Tze Liang
IV)Slyvia
V) Yi-En

No comments: