Wednesday, February 18, 2009

16/2/2006-17/2/2006

16/2/2006

there is an incident happen to me 3 years ago and until now i still cannot let it go cause it left a deep scar in my heart and i am still regret until now. Why i say so? 3 years ago these 2 days is the day my lovely dad left me and my mom. On 16th feb 2006, that time i was in form 5 and i am doing my presentation with some of my classmate cause we are going to present the story 'The Pearl' the next day. i told my dad about it so i need to stay back until 4something since my dad 4 or 5pm finish work so he just say ok no problem. Due to we finish early our preparation for tomorrow's presentation and it was so coincidence that one of my friend's birthday so i took this opportunity to celebrate with her, not only me but with some friends. After a while, the birthday girl rush up and told me that my dad fall down and i taught she was joking cause her birthday but her face suddenly turn serious then i know something's not right so i quickly rush down and see. When i rush down, my dad was on the way to the hospital. All the teachers was searching for me but cannot find me. They told me that my dad fall down and knock his head and he is sent to Lam Wah Ee hospital and i stood there cannot describe my feelings. Thx to Pn. Choi who fetch me to the hospital. I called my mom and my aunt and tell them what happen to my dad. They also cannot believe it and also rush to hospital. I was sitting there crying why must this happen to my dad?! When my dad was in the Emergency Room, i took a sneak preview to see how was my dad but what i saw was blood coming out from his nose, mouth and even ear and his eyes was like.. I can feel that he was so suffering.. I keep crying non stop asking myself why why why???????????!!!!!!!!!!!! After a while, i stop crying and just stare at my dad's condition. The doctor said that he knocked his head quite serious ( our brain gt 2 sides, left brain and right brain. My dad hit both of them) so the chances the recover is quite less, i saw my mom stood there crying and asking the doctor is there any ways to save him but even my dad have an operation, my dad will still become cacat. Me, my mom and some relatives stay until at night while my dad was sent to the resting room. I went inside and look at my dad that time, i can feel that my dad was trying to talk something to me but he just cannot talk and he just say ah ah.. I want to cry but i just couldn't.. i keep looking at him and i am helpless to do anything. My dad's heart stop at 11something but the doctor try to save him and it was lucky. My dad keep fighting inside until 1am. That was the time he left the world, me and my mom.. i cried again.......................

17/2/2006

i search all the photo albums that has my daddy picture.. the day, the hour, the minutes he left is making me becoming more sad and more alone. The wish he always wish was not granted.. his dream, his wish, his everything was....... now only become a pain memory for me. On 17th, many people come visit and console me and my mom. Due to i am the only son in the family, they keep asking me to work hard and help my dad achieve his dream and not letting him down. I know my dad always protect me and he always wish that i become a useful person for the society when i grow up. I make my dream from that day onwards and i keep telling myself, i won't let anyone stop me from chasing my dream. Time pass so fast and every night i hope to dream of him, talk to him, see him for the last time.. but it never come true.. why?! no matter what happen, i still miss him and pls let me see him and talk to him for the one last time. I know i always go against my dad when he was alive.. when he say this, i will do that.. I never appreciate what he did for me but i start to regret all my actions when he left. i start to love and treasure all the one's i love and try not to let their feelings get hurt by anyone. That's was the most pain lesson i got after this incident. I will always remember what he did for the school and what he did for me and my mom. Thank you, daddy. I will always miss you.

3 comments:

^ TIFF ^ said...

Hey..I'm so sorry to hear it..but as people says time will heal. It will take a long time for sure, but you'll see.

As your friend, I'll always be there to lend you my ear or my help if you need it..alright?

Take care !

Katherine Lee said...

So this is what u wan me to read... Well, i dunno what to say...
I oni can say i can lend my ears to listen. I know that it pains u very much. It comes too sudden. All of us really shock... I also shock...
That morning i went to school, i thought my fren was joking with me when they told me about that news... But then when Mr.Teh say it out... All of us suddenly blank and dunno what to say anymore...

Just 3 days ago,i received a news that my fren died in freak accident... I also very shock... Life is full of unpredictable things. What u can do is appreaciate what u have now. Regret cant do anything.

Anonymous said...

i dont know you very well xue liang. i knew about the story from a friend years ago and i saw t in the papers. anyway, its hard for you and it sure has not been easy for you. I am so sorry. but i guess everything happens for a reason. at lease he is in a peaceful place now. he will be watching u and ur mom from the top. if u need any help. u can come to me. i am willing to listen. anyway, its good to express it all. better thank keeping it in urself. you take care. may gd bless his soul