Saturday, February 14, 2009

2nd tagggg from Tiffanie

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:
1) I am guy that not really handsome or tall
2) love to cook and baked cakes
3) dun knw how to dress up myself
4) always forgive people for their mistake
5) always blur.. (just bang a door a few days ago)
6) love shopping
7) love to sit on the beach enjoying the night view
8) living with my family
9) love to listen to people's prob
10) if wanna know me more, pls add me in msn(michaelblizz91@hotmail.com)

Here's the twist, if I tagged you, and when you must write something about me, you can only take 5 or less from the above. the other 5 or more will have to be from you.
1) she is a nice girl that i ever met.
2) she used to be same college with me
3) a lovely and caring girl.
4) a happy go lucky girl.
5) a drama queen.
6) a friend like her is hardly to find
7) she treasure everyone she loves.
8) she driving a BMW.. ( nt like me no $$)
9) alwayz smile
10) i dun knw de, just ask her.. LOLLLLL

At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:
I tagggggggg.................
I)Carolyn
II)Jacqueline
III) OSK
IV) Rebx
V) Wei Tian
VI) Qin Qin
VII) Yi-En
VIII) JJ
VIIII) Chia Hoey
X) Tiffanie

No comments: