Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is violence the solution for everything?

it just happen between me and my friend just now. is not convenient to say who is he. Many people thinks that fight will solve every problems but does it really solve? I believe violence only make one's more hate between each other. He said i am too soft. really? i no idea. I ask him this question " If someone want to find revenge with you, what you going to do? " his answer is " want to fight then come a fight. " something like that. my answer is this " i will not find fight with you, fighting is not the solution for every problems. " You may like my answer maybe not. Fighting will only cause hate and injuries between each other. That's why many people say want to fight then they fight, they never think twice before doing it. Some people regret after they do it. Like some of my friends that smoke, they regret it but they cannot stop doing it cause they are addicted to it.

why people just cannot sit together and think if they face a problem. why must they fight to solve problem? do they realize what is the consequences after doing those violence action? why people always think for themselves and not for others? i know is not fair but why must it had to be that way??

A few days ago, me and my friends went to bowling in one stop then we met out another gang dun knw from where also.. there is this guy keep watching at us, my friend N was like tidak syiok and like wanna cari pasal with him. I was thinking, u maybe u are the best student in class but u are destroying your own image and reputation, do u know that? i was wondering why u care so much? he watch u only didn't do anything also, why u like want to cari pasal with him?

what is happening to the society nowadays? why must it be this way? is there no other ways to solve this problem? the world is trying to find PEACE but through this violence, when can we really get our PEACE??

to him, u always been a close friend to me, you are smart in studies, love and whatever but your weakness is you never think twice when comes to a decision. you did tell me you will try not to use bad words and you will slap your brother if he use any bad words. you are the one who thinks you have the power to do anything you like. i believe you will slap your brother but what happen if you use those bad words? whenever u tak syiok or bad mood, u cannot control yourself from using those words. you sometimes bully your brother, your brother maybe don't mind but when your brother try to bully you, you like tak syiok.. it shows one thing de, u think you got the power to do whatever you like. this thing i hate the most, that digi reload card rm 50.. when my mom give it to you, you got 2 option to choose.. you can either use it or you don't want to use it. is not that i want to say you stupid or stubborn. you never think twice when making a decision. somemore u say my mom trick you.. i was quite pissed off when you say that. pls la, who you think you are, say my mom trick you.. if i say your mom trick on me the same thing, what u going to do? u sure pissed off de.. you are the one who does not use your brain to think.. i been respect u all the time, i never say bad things about you neither your family but you say my mom trick you.. oh gosh.. i was thinking did your mom ever teach you to respect others? if i were hot tempered, i dare not imagine what is going to happen to you. you maybe not realize it but i tell you, pls change your attitude de. i also gt my own weakness and i am also trying to change. you never try to forgive people but try to revenge. that's all what i can say. no hard feelings.

1 comment:

♥ Jacqueline Khoo said...

I totally agree that violence will not solve any problems at all, it will only make things become worst. To be involve in a fight is just an act of immature & not educated. So why do it?... This world is a huge community, there is always someone that is much stronger than us. It's unpredictable. Revenge is something that will not end. So, i think people should just learn how to behave well. That is just my opinion. =P