Sunday, April 5, 2009

L.O.V.E.

What is the meaning of LOVE? Why love is so complicated until can blind somebody else? Since i break up with my ex, i been telling myself that i must not hurt girl's feeling anymore. That's what i am trying to do now. I been treasuring everyone beside me like part of my family due to the lost of someone important to me 3 years ago. Somemore i don't have any siblings so i been feeling lonely all the time until friends came into my world. I feel so happy to hav friends, I don't mind having girl's friends more than guys or i more close to girl's because i always believe one's feeling are meant to be treasure and not to be hurt. This is what i think le, sometimes i maybe care for one person too much, ppl may think i like that person. I admit is true that i like that person but it's only friends not lovers or anything. I don't want to lose my friends because of my selfishness. As you all know that when in a relationship is happy and fun but when comes to argument and break up is full with sadness. Maybe this reason cause me that i only want to have 1 gf that who truly loves me, treasure me and care for me. That's all. When will i find the one i love?

No comments: