Wednesday, September 3, 2008

RedBox

harlo, i am back again wif new interesting blogs.. hehe
well, i jux came back from singing n it makes my beloved throat pain like hell..
wanna know y? check out the story line below then u vil know.. haa..
today morning i feeling damn lazy to wake up from my lovely BED.. hehe.. Irwin who said that wanna come n fetch me but ppk me cuz too tired then overslept.. nvm.. it's ok..
i went to Gurney wif my 2 best buddies, Eugene( my dai lou) and Say Hoe (1 word to describe him=craZzy).. Sshhh.. dun tell him ar.. muahaha


some photos to be shared




Eugene singing

Say Hoe Singing



both of them singing



Eh eh eh... wait a minute!! where is me??
where is my pic leh.. T.T
no fair wan... wah!!
nvm.. no worries..
stil got more.. more to go
PEPSI ' ask for more'
wakaka




me lo..

dai lou alwayz cool cool wan

serious face?
my sore throst due to the song i choose.. wanna know?
the song i choose is 'NUMB- LINKIN PARK'..
that song very jia lat.. we sing like 'half dead fish'
can die wan oh..


is me again.. nth to do



dai lou singing keat wan




nth to say bout him.. @@


both singing 'couple' song.. haha
sleeping n singing.. wao
dai lou pan cute???? OMG

Me & Say Hoe

Me and Eugene
the whole redbox singing started from 11am and ended at 2pm.. isn't that good if can continue singing for a few hours more.. haha
but good lar, long time din go 'shout' until like that de.. that is fun..
thx say hoe and eugene for calling me out for singing.. i appreciate that.
story ended here..

No comments: