Saturday, August 30, 2008

Memories

today is the last day of the 'Hungry Ghost Festival' and it makes me think back of someone i miss so much.. this incident had happened last 2 years and it left a scar that cannot be heal in my heart.
i alwayz hope that i got a 'time machine' so i can go back to the past and save him.. that person is my dad.. he was a healthy person that almost can say that he nvr face sickness before.. but that day, 17th feb 2006 is the day i cannot forgive myself cuz i feel i am the one causing his death. until now, i stil cannot forgive myself..

2 comments:

Pee Peee said...

Perhaps you would like to share with me....mayb it will make u feel better...if u're free den nudge me in msn la...or in facebook chat...=)
I'm here to chat with u anytime..

Anonymous said...

well..things happen for a reason..u shudnt put the blame on urself too much...